Developing Fine Motor & Sensory Skills Through Art
Our program was developed and is guided by a pediatric occupational therapist, in collaboration with an experienced art teacher.
Designed uniquely for children with all abilities, our classes are structured but relaxed, and aim to promote fine motor and sensory processing skills.
Participants will strengthen their hand muscles while working with clay, and develop functional grasp patterns, motor control, and eye-hand coordination through the use of tools, painting, and drawing.
- 4 weeks sessions or drop-ins (based on availability).
- Classes offered for ages 3-8 years old.
- Participants will be divided into 2 age groups.
- Up to 6 participants in a group.
- Classes meet every Saturdays at 1:30pm
Free Trial Classes
We offer free trial classes to all our group classes. If you would like to join our Saturday art class, please contact us to join.
Subject to availability.
Note: You do not need a Paypal account to submit a payment.
Please read our policies page for additional information.