Crawl, Roll & Tumble
Our program was developed and is guided by a pediatric occupational therapist, in collaboration with a physical education teacher.
Uniquely designed for children with all abilities, the sensorimotor group classes are designed to develop and promote sensory processing and motor planning skills. Participants will enhance their strength, flexibility, balance, and coordination through fun movement activities.
- 6 weeks sessions or drop-ins (based on availability).
- Classes offered for ages 3-8 years old.
- Participants will be divided into 2 age groups.
- Up to 6 participants in a group.
- Classes meet on Saturdays at 11:30am
Free Trial Classes
We offer free trial classes to all our group classes to new clients. Contact us to join a free trial class. Subject to availability.
Please read our policies page for additional information.