Join our growing team!
Tumble N’ Dots provides services that support and promote the achievement of a child’s independence, quality of life, well-being, and overall development.
We are currently looking for a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) in Orange County for part-time employment (W2 employee, ~20 hours per week) for individual and group sessions.
- A graduate of an occupational therapy assistant curriculum accredited by the American Occupational Therapy Association.
- Certified with the National Certification Examination of the American Occupational Therapy Association.
- Licensed by the State Board of Healing Arts in accordance with State licensure laws.
- Demonstrates good verbal and written communication, and organization skills.
- Possesses and maintains current CPR certification.
- Must have pediatric experience.
- Life scan and TB test are required.
- Sensory Integration (SI) experience preferred.
Last Updated: September 13th, 2018