Join our team in Irvine, CA!
Tumble N’ Dots provides services that support and promote the achievement of children’s independence, quality of life, well-being, and overall development.
We are currently looking for a part-time Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) for our clinic in Irvine for individual, community, and group therapy sessions.
- A graduate of an occupational therapy assistant curriculum accredited by the American Occupational Therapy Association.
- Certified with the National Certification Examination of the American Occupational Therapy Association.
- Demonstrates good verbal and written communication, and organization skills.
- Possesses and maintains current CPR certification.
- Must have pediatric experience.
- Life scan and TB test are required.
- Sensory Integration (SI) experience is a plus.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Last Updated: February 11th, 2019