Starting October 5th, 2020, we will be offering small group classes at Tumble N’ Dots following all CDC guidelines and regulations. Classes will meet on the same day/time every week throughout the month. Sign up below.
Through cooperative play and sensory exploration, children will work on strengthening their fine and gross motor skills, self-regulation, praxis, expanding language skills, and social skills.
Classes are focused on appropriate interaction with same-age peers, conversational and problem-solving skills, sharing, and turn-taking.
- Sensory Processing and Self Regulation
- Fine and Gross Motor Skills
- Motor Development
- Social Skills
- Sensorimotor Group for 3-4 year olds: Wednesday 1pm
- Sensorimotor Group for 7-9 year olds: Monday 4pm, Sunday 9am
Fine Motor through Art
Our art classes are structured but relaxed and aim to promote fine motor and sensory processing skills with fun artistic projects.
- Tuesday 10:30am
- Tuesday 1pm
- Friday 10:30am
General Class Details
- All classes are limited to 5 children following CDC guidelines and regulations.
- All classes are designed and will be led by an occupational therapist with OT student’s assistance.
- Our therapists, students, and staff are all required to wear masks.
- All equipment is sanitized before each class.
- Each week your class will meet for 1 hour.
- $55 per class. 4 classes per session. All materials and supplies included.
For additional information or if you have any questions please contact us at (949) 899-8625 or via our contact us page.