Our program was developed and is guided by a pediatric occupational therapist, in collaboration with an experienced art teacher.
Designed uniquely for children with all abilities, our classes are structured but relaxed and aim to promote fine motor and sensory processing skills.
Participants will strengthen their hand muscles while working with clay, and develop functional grasp patterns, motor control, and eye-hand coordination through the use of tools, painting, and drawing.
- 6 weeks sessions
- Classes offered for ages 4-8 years old
- Up to 6 participants in a group
- Groups will be led by Sensory Integration trained occupational therapist
- Weekends classes: Saturday 2:00 pm
- $290 for a session (all materials are included)
See a sample activity here.
Our next session starts on March 10th, 2018 at 2:00 pm (no class on April 7th). To enroll in our group art class, please fill the form below. Sold out.
Please read our policies page for additional information.