Our toddler’s sensorimotor group class is designed to engage your child’s senses through a range of activities. Participants will explore a variety of sensory materials that will stimuli the different sensory systems, and will allow you to learn your child’s preferences, strengths, and curiosities.
Through play-based activities, using paint, sensory bins, music, climbers, swings, etc. participants will learn to integrate and regulate sensory input, as well as strengthen their cognitive, linguistic, and social and emotional skills.
- 6 classes per session
- Classes offered for ages 2-4 years old
- Parents participation encouraged
- Up to 6 participants in a group
- Groups will be led by Sensory Integration trained pediatric occupational therapist
- Each class will focus on a different developmental skill
- $290 for 6 week session (all materials are included)
Classes will meet on Saturday at 9:00 am.
- 1st class: June 9, 2018
- 2nd class: June 16, 2018
- 3rd class: June 23, 2018
- 4th class: July 7, 2018
- 5th class: July 14, 2018
- 6th class: July 21, 2018
* Please note there will be no class on June 30th, 2018
Our next session starts on June 9th, 2018 at 9:00 am. Registration is now
Additional sessions will open for Fall 2018.
Please read our policies page for additional information.