The sensorimotor group class was developed and is guided by a licensed pediatric occupational therapist.
Uniquely designed for children with all abilities, the sensorimotor group classes are designed to develop and promote sensory processing and motor planning skills.
Participants will enhance their strength, flexibility, balance, and coordination through fun movement activities in a play gym setting.
- 6 weeks sessions
- Classes offered for ages 4-6 years old
- Up to 6 participants in a group
- Groups are led by Sensory Integration trained occupational therapist
- Weekends classes: Saturday at 1:15 pm
- $270 for a session (all materials are included)
Our next session starts on March 10th, 2018 at 1:15 pm (no class on April 7th).
To enroll in our group sensorimotor class, please fill the form below. Sold out.
New Fall 2018 session will be added soon.
Please read our policies page for additional information.