Fine Motor through Art
Our art classes are structured but relaxed and aim to promote fine motor and sensory processing skills with fun artistic projects.
General Class Details
- All classes are limited to 5 children following CDC guidelines and regulations.
- All classes are designed and will be led by an occupational therapist with OT student’s assistance.
- Our therapists, students, and staff are all required to wear masks.
- All equipment is sanitized before each class.
- Each week your class will meet for 1 hour.
- All materials and supplies included.
- $210 per month.
We’re offering a free 30-minute screening appointment at our Irvine clinic. If you are interested, please contact us to schedule your screening appointment.