Kindergarten Readiness Group
Summer 2023 Registration is Open!
Our kindergarten readiness groups build upon your child’s foundational skills needed to thrive in kindergarten through play-based activities led and developed by occupational therapists.
Within a small group format, we tailor activities to fit each child’s individual needs, developmental levels, and strengths. Early learners will benefit from our sensorimotor activities, multisensory handwriting instruction, and social play with peers.
Classes will focus on enhancing & promoting your child’s: Gross and fine motor skills, handwriting using Handwriting without Tears program, visual motor skills, sensory processing, social-emotional skills, self-regulation, and motor planning.
General Class Details
- Classes are limited to 6 children.
- Classes are designed and will be led by an occupational therapist with prospective OT students’ assistance.
- All materials and supplies included.
- Classes meet weekly for 60 minutes.
- Class meet on Saturdays from 10:00am – 11:00am:
June 2023: 6/24
July 2023: 7/1, 7/8, 7/15, 7/22, 7/29
August 2023: 8/5, 8/12
- Cost: $465 for 8 classes.