Through play-based activities and sensory exploration, children will work on strengthening their fine and gross motor skills, self-regulation, and social skills.
Classes will focus on enhancing and promoting your child’s
- Core Strength
- Motor Coordination
- Motor Planning
- Sensory Processing
- Social Skills
General Class Details
- All classes are limited to 5 children following CDC guidelines and regulations.
- All classes are designed and will be led by an occupational therapist with OT student’s assistance.
- Our therapists, students, and staff are all required to wear masks.
- All equipment is sanitized before each class.
- Each week your class will meet for 45 minutes.
- All materials and supplies included.
- $35 per class
- Classes start on Saturday, April 10th, 2021