Through cooperative play and sensory exploration, children will work on strengthening their fine and gross motor skills, self-regulation, praxis, expanding language skills, and social skills.
Classes are focused on appropriate interaction with same-age peers, conversational and problem-solving skills, sharing, and turn-taking.
- Sensory Processing and Self Regulation
- Fine and Gross Motor Skills
- Motor Development
- Social Skills
General Class Details
- All classes are limited to 5 children following CDC guidelines and regulations.
- All classes are designed and will be led by an occupational therapist with OT student’s assistance.
- Our therapists, students, and staff are all required to wear masks.
- All equipment is sanitized before each class.
- Each week your class will meet for 1 hour.
- All materials and supplies included.
- $210 per month.
We’re offering a free 30-minute screening appointment at our Irvine clinic. If you are interested, please contact us to schedule your screening appointment.