Tots Move and Play Group
Class is full for April session.
If you're interested in a future class, please fill the signup form.
Through play-based activities and sensory exploration, our tots will work on strengthening their fine and gross motor skills, self-regulation, and social skills.
Classes will focus on enhancing and promoting your child’s
- Sensory Processing
- Social Skills
- Core Strength
- Motor Coordination
- Motor Planning
General Class Details
- Classes are limited to 5 children (ages 2 to 4) following CDC guidelines and regulations.
- Classes are designed and will be led by an occupational therapist and a speech & language pathologist.
- All materials and supplies included.
- Our therapists and volunteers are all required to wear masks.
- All equipment is sanitized before and after each class.
- Classes meet weekly for 45 minutes.
- Class meet on Wednesday from 9:00am – 9:45am (Spring session dates: 4/20/2022 – 6/22/2022):
April: 20th, 27th
May: 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th
June: 1st, 8th
- Cost: $400 per session (8 classes in a session).