Tots Sensory Class
Let’s Explore our Senses Together!
Caregivers and their littles, ages 9-24 months, are welcome to join our Tots Sensory Class.
This 6-week session was designed to stimulate and nurture your child’s senses through play and interaction with edible and safe materials. The sensory exploration activities will enhance curiosity, promote fine and gross motor skills, and develop language and imagination. So, get ready to get messy!
Classes will meet once a week at a local outdoor environment and follow social distance protocols. We will use individual sensory bins, trays, and materials that can be sanitized and washed between classes.
General Class Details
- Number of participants is limited to 10 babies and toddlers and their caregiver.
- All classes are designed and will be led by an occupational therapist with OT student’s assistance.
- Our therapists, students, and staff are vaccinated and required to wear masks.
- All equipment is sanitized before each class.
- Each week your class will meet for 45 minutes.
- All materials and supplies included.
- Tuesday and Thursday classes offered.
- Weekly meeting might get postponed due to weather conditions.
- Classes start on Tuesday, April 20th, 2021.
- $35 per class.