Tots Sensory Class
Let’s Explore our Senses Together!
Caregivers and their littles, ages 18-36 months, are welcome to join our messy Tots Sensory Class.
This 10-week session was designed to stimulate and nurture your child’s senses through play and interaction with edible and safe materials. The sensory exploration activities will enhance curiosity, promote fine and gross motor skills, and develop language and imagination. So, get ready to get messy!
Our classes provide caregivers the opportunity to socialize, ask questions, and get support from child development and parenting experts.
Classes will meet once a week at a local outdoor environment and follow social distance protocols. We will use individual sensory bins, trays, and materials that can be sanitized and washed between classes.
General Class Details
- Small size classes, limited to 10 babies/toddlers and their caregiver.
- Classes are designed and led by a pediatric occupational therapist with OT student’s assistance.
- Classes will meet on Tuesdays for 10 consecutive weeks and are 45 minutes long.
- All equipment is sanitized before each class.
- All materials and supplies included.
- Weekly meeting might get postponed due to weather conditions.
- Classes start on Tuesday at 9:30am from September 21st, 2021 to November 23rd, 2021.
- Cost: $450 per child