Transition to Solids
Parent & Me Class
Our Transition to Solids – Parent & Me Class is a play-based, hands-on group class for parents of babies and/or toddlers who are ready to begin their transition from breastmilk or formula to solid foods.
The class is designed and led by an occupational therapist who specializes in feeding therapy. The therapist will support and walk
parents through the transition from liquids to solids in a fun and engaging way, using a hybrid of purees, baby-led weaning, and sensory play approaches.
Class is limited to 5 caregivers and their little to allow for a more intimate experience.
General Class Details
- Classes meet weekly for 45 minutes.
- Class meet on Monday or Thursday:
- Mondays at 11:00am: April 10, 17, 24 May 1, 8, 15
- Thursdays at 11:00am April 13, 20, 27 May 4, 11, 18
- Cost: $285 for 6 classes.
- All foods, materials, and supplies included.
- Our therapists and volunteers are all required to wear masks.
- All equipment is sanitized before and after each class.
- No refunds.