Family Trick-and-Treat Event
Join us for our 4th annual Family Trick-and-Treat Event!
Enjoy a “spooktacular” time with your loved ones, exploring and playing in our sensory gym.
Families can trick-and-treat in a welcoming environment, engage in sensory and motor activities developed by our OTs, enter our costume contest, and snack on some healthy Halloween treats.
Developed and led by our pediatric occupational therapists for families and children ages 1-12.
Limited to 6 guests per family.
Your Reservation Includes:
- 60-minutes of individualized family activities.
- Access for the children in your party to safely utilize our Therapy Gym (including our rock wall, zipline, monkey bars, swings, and more!), Fine Motor and Sensory Rooms.
- A variety of stations and activities to promote your child/ren sensory and motor skills.
- Personalized Trick-and-Treat bucket for each child in your party.
- Pumpkin decorating opportunity.
- 1:1 Parent/caregiver education on techniques to promote your child’s development
- Healthy Halloween treats and drinks.
What to Bring:
- A phone/camera for videos & photography (We want you to enjoy this day & remember it!)
- Costumes – We encourage all guests to dress up!
- Change of clothes (Splish-splashing during water play may occur)
"*" indicates required fields