Family Trick-or-Treat Event
Halloween 2022 - Family Trick-or-Treat Event
Join us for our 3rd annual Family Trick-or-Treat Event!
Enjoy a “spooktacular” time with your loved ones, exploring and playing in our sensory gym.
Families can trick-or-treat in a welcoming environment, engage in sensory and motor activities developed by our OTs, enter our costume contest, and snack on some healthy Halloween treats.
Developed and led by our pediatric occupational therapists for families and children ages 1-13.
Limited to 7 guests per party.
Your Reservation Includes:
- 60-minutes of individualized family activities
- Access for the children in your party to safely utilize our Therapy Gym (including our rock wall, zipline, monkey bars, and more!), Fine Motor and Sensory Rooms
- A variety of stations and activities to promote your child/ren sensory and motor skills.
- Personalized Trick-or-Treat bucket for each child in your party
- Pumpkin decorating opportunity
- An informational handout on sensorimotor development
- 1:1 Parent/caregiver education on techniques to promote your child’s development
- Healthy Halloween treats and drinks
What to Bring:
- A phone/camera for videos & photography (We want you to enjoy this day & remember it!)
- Costumes – We encourage all guests to dress up!
- Change of clothes (Splish-splashing during water play may occur)
- Masks are encouraged for adults.
- October 8th
- October 15th – Sold Out
- October 22nd – Sold Out
- October 29th – Sold Out
$180 per family for 60 minutes.
Interested in signing up, but still have a few questions? Feel free to contact us. We’d be happy to answer them, as we want you to feel as safe and comfortable as possible during these times.
Your registration will be confirmed once your payment is received.