Family Trick-or-Treat Event at TnD
Halloween 2021 - Family Trick-or-Treat Event
Join us for our 2nd annual Family Trick-or-Treat Event! Enjoy a “spooktacular” afternoon with your loved ones, exploring and playing in our sensory gym.
Families can trick-or-treat in a safe and welcoming environment, engage in sensory and motor activities developed by our OTs, enter our first ever costume contest, and snack on some healthy Halloween treats.
Developed & led by pediatric occupational therapists for families and children ages 1-13.
Limited to 7 guests per party.
Your Reservation Includes:
- 60-minutes of individualized family activities
- Access for the children in your party to safely utilize our Occupational Therapy Gym (including our rock wall, zipline, monkey bars, and more!), Fine Motor and Sensory Motor Rooms
- A variety of stations and activities to promote your child/ren sensory and motor skills. Treats will be given at each station
- Personalized Trick-or-Treat bucket for each child in your party
- Pumpkin decorating opportunity
- An informational handout on sensorimotor development
- 1:1 Parent/caregiver education on techniques to promote your child’s development
- Healthy Halloween treats and drinks
What to Bring:
- A mask or face covering that completely covers the nose & mouth (adults required, children encouraged)
- Completed release forms (or email to firstname.lastname@example.org beforehand) – For your safety & the safety of others, this must be completed before entry.
- A phone/camera for videos & photography (We want you to enjoy this day & remember it!)
- Costumes – We encourage all guests to dress up!
- Socks (Required for walking in the OT gym)
- Change of clothes (Splish-splashing during water play may occur)
How We Are Maintaining Precautions:
- All individuals in our facility – staff & volunteers included – are vaccinated and are screened at entry
- Disinfecting before & after each session with products that meet EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19
- All staff wearing masks and practicing good hand hygiene throughout the session
- Staggering arrivals & departures to decrease crowding
- Limiting the number of participants to decrease crowding
- Screening each family member for any illness symptoms, including temperature check.
$175 per family for 60 minutes.
Interested in signing up, but still have a few questions? Feel free to contact us or call (949) 899-8625. We’d be happy to answer them, as we want you to feel as safe and comfortable as possible during these times.