Trick-or-Treat at TnD
Halloween 2020 - Trick-or-Treat
Developed & led by pediatric occupational therapists for ages 1-13.
Your private trick-or-treating experience includes personalized & age-appropriate obstacle courses & fine motor activities.
1 family per session (up to 5 individuals *from the same household).
Family costumes are highly encouraged!
Your Reservation Includes:
- Private access for the children in your household to safely utilize our Occupational Therapy Gym (including our rock wall, zipline, monkey bars, and more!), Fine Motor Room, and Sensory Motor Room
- 1:1 Parent/caregiver education on techniques to promote your child’s development
- 1:1 Private consultation with a pediatric occupational therapist
- Prizes at each station
- Pumpkin decorating opportunity
- An informational handout on sensorimotor development
- Unlimited family photo opportunities
- Secure area to store belongings, strollers, etc.
How We Are Maintaining Precautions:
- Ensuring a well-ventilated facility
- All individuals in our facility – staff & volunteers included – are screened at entry
- At least 30 minutes between sessions for cleaning
- Disinfecting before, during & after each session with products that meet EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19
- All staff wearing masks & new disposable gloves each session
- All staff practicing good hand hygiene throughout all sessions
- Staggering arrivals & departures to decrease crowding
- Limiting the number of participants to decrease crowding
- Designating seats/places & marking the floor to ensure physical distancing between people of at least one meter
- Providing all necessary supplies – hand hygiene stations with hand sanitizer, soap and water, tissues, closed-lid bins
- Trick-or-treat buckets will be provided
- If anyone in your party is feeling ill, please inform us as soon as possible. For your safety & the safety of others, we are happy to honor reservation cancellations due to illness at no cost.
What to Bring:
- A mask or face covering that completely covers the nose & mouth
- Completed forms (or email to firstname.lastname@example.org beforehand) – For your safety & the safety of others, this must be completed before entry.
- A phone/camera for videos & photography (We want you to enjoy this day & remember it!)
- Come in costume
- Socks (Required for walking in the OT gym)
- Change of clothes (Splish-splashing during water play may occur)
What to Expect:
- We facilitate sensorimotor development through play
- Sessions are 80 minutes long & all activities are optional & personalized to your child’s preferences & abilities
- Caregiver training to promote your child’s development through play will be provided at each activity
- A maximum of 3 volunteers will be present to assist with cleaning & as needed
- A secure bag area will be provided in our facility
- Free parking
- All participants screened at entry
- This “not-very-scary” event is to provide you and your family a space to learn and have fun!
$155 per family for 80 minutes.
Interested in signing up, but still have a few questions? Feel free to contact us or call (949) 899-8625. We’d be happy to answer them, as we want you to feel as safe and comfortable as possible during these times!