Our older toddlers (2-3 years old) sensorimotor group class is designed to engage your child’s senses through a range of activities. Participants will explore a variety of sensory materials that will stimuli the different sensory systems, and will allow you to learn your child’s preferences, strengths, and curiosities.
Through play-based activities, using paint, sensory bins, music, climbers, swings, etc. participants will learn to integrate and regulate sensory input, as well as strengthen their cognitive, linguistic, and social and emotional skills.
- 8 classes per session
- Classes offered for ages 2-3 years old (classes for 18-24 months old available here)
- Parents participation is required
- Up to 6 participants in a group
- Groups will be led by a pediatric occupational therapist certified in Ayres Sensory Integration
- $395 for 8 week session (all materials are included)
Classes will meet weekly on Saturday at 10:00 am starting on April 13th, 2019.
Our next session starts on April 13th, 2019 at 10:00 am. Registration is now open.
Additional sessions will open for Fall 2019.
Please read our policies page for additional information.