Careers at Tumble N' Dots
Looking for volunteering opportunities in a pediatric clinic setting? see our volunteering page.
Tumble-N-Dots is a multi-disciplinary pediatric private practice in Irvine, CA. We are committed to providing family-centered care and focusing on a child’s strengths to foster a trusting relationship and help fulfill their potential.
Administrative Assistant / Care Coordinator
We are looking for a professional, energetic, organized, and driven person to join our team in an administrative role to help support our practice. We are looking for an Office Administrator with a proven track record.
The right candidate will be a natural self-starter with strong attention to detail. We will train on specific task items listed below, though the right fit will quickly and easily pick up responsibilities and manage them on their own. We NEED a fun, vibrant, engaging person to further our exceptional culture as we expand.
We are a successful pediatric therapy organization with a start-up mentality driven on delivering the highest quality patient care experience. Our practice is growing, and the right candidate will thrive in this vibrant, fast-paced environment.
· You have the ability to connect, motivate, and empower all those around you inclusive of customer service, patient onboarding, and have an authentic quality to your approach.
· You are compassionate with a high EQ we work with kids with developmental delays and their families.
· You are a driven go-getter who wants to contribute at the highest level.
· You are punctual, reliable, and your actions match your words
· You are naturally approachable and level-headed. People like working with you because you know how to have fun while being task-oriented and delivering results.
· Strong and fluent oral and written communication.
Job Type: Full time + benefits
16 Technology Drive #142
Irvine, CA 92618
[Updated February 15th, 2024]