3-5 Year Olds
Spring Group Session is Full!
Through play-based activities and sensory exploration, children will work on strengthening their fine and gross motor skills, self-regulation, and social skills.
Classes will focus on enhancing and promoting your child’s
- Core Strength
- Motor Coordination
- Motor Planning
- Sensory Processing
- Social Skills
General Class Details
- Classes meet weekly for 45 minutes.
- Class meet on Saturdays from 10:30am – 11:15pm
- Class dates:
February: 2/18, 2/25
March: 3/4, 3/11, 3/18
April: 4/15, 4/22, 4/29
May: 5/6, 5/13
- Cost: $450 for 10 classes.
- Classes are limited to 6 children.
- Classes are designed and will be led by an occupational therapist with OT graduate students.
- All materials and supplies included.
- Our therapists and volunteers are all required to wear masks.
- All equipment is sanitized before and after each class.