3-5 Year Olds
Through play-based activities and sensory exploration, children will work on strengthening their fine and gross motor skills, self-regulation, and social skills.
Classes will focus on enhancing and promoting your child’s
- Core Strength
- Motor Coordination
- Motor Planning
- Sensory Processing
- Social Skills
General Class Details
- Classes meet weekly for 45 minutes.
- Class meet on Saturdays from 10:30am – 11:15pm (Winter session dates: 12/3/2022 – 2/7/2023):
December: 3rd, 10th, 17th
January: 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th
- Cost: $360 for 8 classes.
- 10% Siblings discount.
- Classes are limited to 6 children.
- Classes are designed and will be led by an occupational therapist with prospective OT students’ assistance.
- All materials and supplies included.
- Our therapists and volunteers are all required to wear masks.
- All equipment is sanitized before and after each class.