3-5 Year Olds
Through play-based activities and sensory exploration, children will work on strengthening their fine and gross motor skills, self-regulation, and social skills.
Classes will focus on enhancing and promoting your child’s
- Core Strength
- Motor Coordination
- Motor Planning
- Sensory Processing
- Social Skills
General Class Details
- Classes are limited to 5 children following CDC guidelines and regulations.
- Classes are designed and will be led by an occupational therapist with prospective OT students’ assistance.
- All materials and supplies included.
- Our therapists and volunteers are all required to wear masks.
- All equipment is sanitized before and after each class.
- Classes will meet weekly for 45 minutes.
- Class will meet on Saturdays from 11:30am – 12:15pm (Winter session dates: 12/4/2021 – 2/19/2022):
December 4th, 11th, 18th
January 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th
February 5th, 12th, 19th
- Cost: $45 per class.
- 10% Siblings discount.