3-5 Year Olds
Through play-based activities and sensory exploration, children will work on strengthening their fine and gross motor skills, self-regulation, and social skills.
Classes will focus on enhancing and promoting your child’s
- Core Strength
- Motor Coordination
- Motor Planning
- Sensory Processing
- Social Skills
General Class Details
- Classes are limited to 5 children following CDC guidelines and regulations.
- Classes are designed and will be led by an occupational therapist with prospective OT students’ assistance.
- All materials and supplies included.
- Our therapists and volunteers are all required to wear masks.
- All equipment is sanitized before and after each class.
- Classes meet weekly for 45 minutes.
- Class meet on Saturdays from 11:30am – 12:15pm (Spring session dates: 3/5/2022 – 5/21/2022):
March: 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th
April: 2nd, 23rd, 30th
May: 7th, 14th, 21st
- Cost: $450 for 10 classes.
- 10% Siblings discount.